Family Travel Journal
Look. Learn. Laugh. Talk. Together
Skip to content
What is the Family Travel Journal?
Why buy the Family Travel Journal?
What teachers say
Questions (to ask the children AFTER your Holiday!)
Journal and Keepsake
Family Travel Games
Family Travel Tips
Essential items to pack for long car journeys
Top 10 Tips for Surviving Airports with Kids
Top 10 Tips for Long Car Journeys with Kids.
Top 10 Tips for Holidaying with Friends
And Granny comes too. How to handle a three generation holiday!
Our Family Travel Blog
Family Travel Humour
Our Long Family Road Trips
Long Family Road Trip 2012: Scotland to Portugal
Our Family Road Trip 2013: France to Croatia
Our Family Holidays
Recommended Family Weekend Breaks
About the Author
Do kids ever do as they’re asked?
FTJ1: Example Conversation Starters to ask the kids…
Leave a Reply
1. What do you like doing most on holiday?
2. What do you think Mummy likes doing best on holiday...?
3. What is the easiest job in the world and why...?
4. Which river does the Forth Bridge cross?
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?